Are you frustrated with you driving lessons?
Do you feel the need to change instructors?
Learning to drive can be a very frustrating experience & you can waste hundreds of pounds if your tuition is not effective.
If you get to the end of your lesson & feel you have not learnt anything you should be asking, does your Driving Instructor...
- Arrive on time at least 95% of the time?
- Recap the previous session to agree strengths and areas for improvement?
- State firm session objectives and aims on what you will be covering that lesson?
- Coach in a friendly, equal partnership manner?
- Help & guide you with feedback & encouragement when you make mistakes & praise you when you succeed- giving you confidence in your ability?
- Finish your session with a recap of what you have learnt, ask questions to check your understanding & guide you to the subject for your next session?
Did you tick ALL the above boxes? If not, change to Kevin now & move your driving into top gear.
The best transfer deal going: your first six (4x1.5) hours
Please note: not to pupils with a practical test booked
I was a little nervous at first but Kevin certainly helped settle that. Perfect approach to teaching you to drive with both patience and understanding. Passed first time and a huge amount of credit should go to Kevin. Very happy and would strongly recomme… Read more
Really enjoyed my lessons with Kevin and passed my test today first time! Highly recommend Kevin King Driving School. Read more
JASMINE I can't thank Kevin enough for everything he did while teaching me to drive! He really helped me to think in a more positive attitude, Read more