Are you frustrated with you driving lessons?
Do you feel the need to change instructors?
Learning to drive can be a very frustrating experience & you can waste hundreds of pounds if your tuition is not effective.
If you get to the end of your lesson & feel you have not learnt anything you should be asking, does your Driving Instructor...
- Arrive on time at least 95% of the time?
- Recap the previous session to agree strengths and areas for improvement?
- State firm session objectives and aims on what you will be covering that lesson?
- Coach in a friendly, equal partnership manner?
- Help & guide you with feedback & encouragement when you make mistakes & praise you when you succeed- giving you confidence in your ability?
- Finish your session with a recap of what you have learnt, ask questions to check your understanding & guide you to the subject for your next session?
Did you tick ALL the above boxes? If not, change to Kevin now & move your driving into top gear.
The best transfer deal going: your first six (4x1.5) hours
Please note: not to pupils with a practical test booked
I would highly reccomend Kevin King as a driving instructor. From the first lesson he has tailored his lessons in a way the best suits me. On the first lesson he asked my preferred learning method and we stuck to that each lesson. Driving lessons were fun… Read more
Kevin is such a brilliant driving instructor, would 100% recommend him to anyone wanting to learn to drive. He's very patient and really put me at ease, he's clear, and thorough with his instruction, and set me up so well for my test; which with Kevin's … Read more
Big thank you to Kevin king for getting me through my extended driving test first time, you are a legend my friend. Top instructor, top bloke 100% recommend. Read more